Monday, June 27, 2016

A phone-free dinner table

It's really hard to follow our own technology rules. We know that. I, for one, would consider it a win to have a phone-free dinner table. Maybe I could use a little help.

Major artists have started using these special pouches to have concertgoers lock up their phones during performances. The idea is that new music or work-in-progress material won't get leaked out ahead of time.

The pouches are pretty polarizing - some people embrace the idea of living their life in the moment. Others are upset about not being able to record special memories of the event on their personal devices.

I think they are a great way to keep people focused on the here and now.

I wonder if I can get some for my dinner table.

How do you keep your dinner table technology free? Share your tips in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment