Friday, April 28, 2017

Spoiling your fur baby

My son has a magical life.

He knows this because I have repeated that to him many (many) times to help him understand that he is a very lucky boy in regards to freedoms, choices, educational opportunities and his birth circumstances.

But, I need to be honest here: If we were to get another cat, that cat would have a magical life, too.

I know myself, and I know that I would end up finding ways to spoil a family pet. It helps to hear that I am not alone with this, as most people (regardless of income, age and other demographics) spoil their furry friends.

Granted, some of us spoil our pets more than others (fancy collars, playdates and pet birthday cakes), but reading how much we love our pets gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling. It also reminds me that if a lot of people treated others as nicely as we treated our pets, the world would be a much better place.

Do you spoil your family pet? Tell me how in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment